We are proud of creating tortilla products that stay true to the delicious flavors and textures found in authentic Mexican cuisine. There are many Mexican dishes that combine simplicity and intricate flavours to create a delightful experience and a perfect example of this balanced combination is the classic and well-loved taco salad. At El Milagro, we are very passionate about keeping tradition alive through Mexican dishes, so please do us the honor of trying out the recipe below!
- El Milagro 11” Flour Burrito Tortilla
- 3 oz. refried beans
- 2 oz. diced tomatoes
- 2 oz. mild salsa
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 3 oz. burrito or taco meat
- 4 oz. iceberg lettuce
- 2 oz. shredded cheese
- Heat burrito or taco meat and refried beans. Keep warm until used.
- Float tortilla on surface of 350° deep fryer. Place taco salad basket over tortilla and press down, holding tortilla in oil for two minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Place beans and meat in fried shell.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, and onions on top of beans and meat.
- Garnish with cheese, olives, sour cream and guacamole. Serve with a side of mild salsa.
And there you have it! In just a short time, you have created a simple and delicious dish that has been savored by past and present generations alike. Enjoy!