- El Milagro Thin Homestyle Chips
- Shredded yellow cheese
- Evaporated Milk
- Jalapeños or Green Chiles (or both!)
- Chili Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat evaporated milk and whisk in cornstarch. Once simmering, reduce heat to low.
- Stir in your cheese in batches by the handful. Stir until fully melted, and then add more and stir until all cheese has been added and melted together.
- Stir in any add-ins, chili powder, red pepper, jalapenos, etc.
- Serve with your favorite El Milagro Chips and Enjoy!